Working closely with customers in the global oil and gas industry, we see the need for a no compromise solution for partial stroke testing.
It is clear that the best way to eliminate the compromises of positioner systems is to use the control mechanism of the electronic solution; whilst the best way to eliminate the compromises of the electronic solution is to employ the packaging of the positioner system. Now add to this the benefits of using a high integrity solenoid valve and we are left with a clear path – namely, the integration of the PST control electronics into the termination housing of a high integrity solenoid valve.
The ICO4-PST is the first fully integrated partial stroke testing solution with the control system built into the market leading IMI Maxseal ICO4 high integrity solenoid valve. With the lowest safe and dangerous failure rates of any intelligent PST system on the market and always providing the highest possible Diagnostic Coverage, the best possible SIL performance is guaranteed.
- No dedicated PST device required therefore significantly reduces engineering requirements
- High level diagnostics with position, pressure and time monitoring
- Simple pass/fail reporting
- Dual override mechanism eliminates possibility of over-stroke
- Compatible with valve speeds from 2 to 120 seconds
- SIL 3 certified as 1oo1
- -40°C … +60°C
- Local testing using HART 475 communicator, remote testing via HART